My Blog List

Monday, March 7, 2011

Run with me...watch out! I'm clumsy!!!!




"Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees.
'Make level paths for your feet,' so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed."

Hebrews 12:12-13


God is not only a disciplining parent but also a demanding coach who pushes us to our limits and requires our lives to be disciplined. Although we may not feel strong enough to push on to victory, we will be able to accomplish it as we follow Christ and draw on his strength. Then we can use our growing strength to help those around us who are weak and struggling. (ASB)

God uses so many people in our lives to mentor and coach us through life's challenges. Don't run and hide, thinking that you can do this all on your own. You may succeed for a time but in the end you WILL fail.

My many journeys are still just that. I will enjoy the ride.

I am an athlete, a coach, a mom, an Army wife, a friend, a daughter and a Christian. I may NOT be the best at any of these things but the JOURNEY to become the best really is the very best part.

1 comment:

Kristin Pheasant said...

I wont laugh at you running... unless you look like Phoebe... then I'll be laughing WITH you:)
Happy to part of this journey with ya! Great posts, Jenn 'em up!