My Blog List

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tunes


I LOVE MUSIC! There are some songs that have special meanings between myself and other people....

My girl, Erin Carter, and I LOVE Monster by Skillet and Jesus Freak by DC Talk....

My girl, Kristin Pheasant, and I love/hate G6 by Far East Movement...

And you should see my girl, April Jordan, dance! She's got skrillz!

So when the time comes for "3-2-1-GO!" I had better be hooked up to my iPod with the perfect song cranked. And finding the perfect music device plus headphones can be hit and miss....I can't stand the headphones that come with my iPod/iPhone, there are just too big! Amazingly enough, I have EXTRA SMALL ear holes....I know, I know, this comes as a BIG shock that someone of my size has ANYTHING small, but yes..yes, I do.

There are some of you out there that are anti headphones...and that's cool. Maybe you're a better athlete to focus in on the workout and don't need the vices of this world (ehhhemmm, Mr Michael Keathley!) but for THIS girl, I WANT MY MUSIC and I WANT IT LOUD!!!!!

Here are SOME of my favorite tunes....some are new to my playlist, others are oldie but goodies that just "speak" to me....

Faceless-Red

I Can Transform You-Chris Brown
Monster-Skillet
Hero-Skillet
Diva-Beyonce
Breath into Me-Red
Wasting Time-Red
I'm So Sick-Flyleaf
Gettin' Over You-David Guetta and Chris Willis (Feat. Fergie)
Shutup and Drive-Rihanna
Bionic-Christina Aguilera
Sick, Sick, Sick-Queens of the Stone Age
Burn the Witch-Queens of the Stone Age
Sound of Madness-Shinedown
Gunpowder & Lead-Miranda Lambert
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend-Miranda Lambert
Make Your Move-Third Day

I apologize for not being able to put sound bites with these, I think it would make the blogging experience better. Maybe one of my blogger friends can point me in the right direction.

I bid you all good tunes, good WOD's and good peeps to throw down with!!!

1 comment:

April said...

Love the tunes.. I love Guns and Roses appetite for destruction, the Distillers, QOTSA, and Eagles of Death Metal are just a few on my CF playlist.. !